Silicon Beach Property Buyers
Working With Buyers Rocks!
Buyers Are Not Second Class Citizens
Have you ever noticed how the big name agents all have "Buyer's Agents?" Why? Because most agents in this business like the sure money that comes with listings contracts. That is, they work with Sellers and bring on a junior agent to take fickle buyers around to look at properties.
That's not the case with me and my shop. I love working with buyers! I love clients having options and helping them make navigate those options to make smart, strategic choices.
Have I mentioned that families are my favorite clients? There are lots of moving pieces with a family move.
Anybody who's had a look at my bio will recognize that I like a good challenge.
I like helping buyers understand their choices and the buying process so much that I've developed a boatload of resources:
- Listings Search By Form
- Silicon Beach Communities Map
- Weekly DIY Sunday Open House Tours
- 1st Access To New Listings
- Your Private Page On This Site
- Listings Search By Map
- Why This Site Beats Zillow All Day Long
- Whisper Listings & OtherOff-MLS Listings (and why Tracy knows so much about them)
- Listings for Non-Silicon Beach Cities
- Real Estate Trend Graphs for Silicon Beach Communities
- Meet Your Silicon Beach Real Estate Expert
- Use Tracy As Your Real Estate Concierge
- 10 Reasons To Work With Silicon Beach Realtor Tracy Thrower Conyers
- Make A Buying Game Plan
- How Much Can You Afford?
- The Impact of Rising Interest Rates
- The Importance of Mortgage Pre-Approval
- Tracy's Promise To Buyers
- Starting The Loan Process For Your Silicon Beach Property Purchase
- Loan Application Checklist
- Imperfect Credit?
- Escrow Process & Costs Explained
- Escrow Red Flags - Know & Avoid Them
Still Got Questions? I've Got Answers! Drop Me A Note:
- 1752 Sq Ft
- 5034 Sq Ft
- 3396 Sq Ft
- 5443 Sq Ft
- 1722 Sq Ft
- 1693 Sq Ft
- 1746 Sq Ft
- 0 Sq Ft
- 4505 Sq Ft
- 2457 Sq Ft
- 3110 Sq Ft